Articles in Juridica International
- Lecturer of Public Law
Estonian Academy of Security Sciences
- Born: September 21, 1971, Tallinn
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Doctoral Student, University of Tartu, 2007-current
- B.A., Faculty of Law, University of Tartu, 2000
- Lecturer of Public Law, Estonian Academy of Security Sciences, 2008–current
- Mayor, Saue Town Government, 2004-2007
- Member of Saue Town Council
Main areas of research
- General Sociology, Sociology of Law, Direct Democracy, Public Law
Hobbies and community work
- Public Law (General course in Estonian), 11 ECTS
- Encyclopaedia of Law (General course in Estonian), 8 ECTS
- Local Government Law
- Legitimacy through Direct Democracy in the EU Member State: Direct Democratic Initiatives in the Estonian Parliament. Proceedings of the Institute for European Studies, Journal of Tallinn University of Technology 2010, No. 8, pp. 82-99.
- Otsedemokraatia mõju õigusloome legitiimsusele (Direct Democracy and legitimacy of Legislative Drafting), Riigikogu Toimetised (Journal of the Estonian Parliament) 2010, No. 21, pp. 75-81. (in Estonian).
- Otsedemokraatia rakendamise võimalustest Eesti riigikorralduses (The possibilities of implementing direct democracy in Estonia), Riigikogu Toimetised (Journal of the Estonian Parliament) 2008, No. 18, pp. 65-73. (in Estonian).
- Estonian (Native)
- English (Fluent)
- Russian (Good)
- Finnish (Good)
- French (Satisfactory)